GHRO Mediation Services Employment disputes can be complex. See how easy it can be with GHRO Mediation Services.
What is Mediation?
Mediation is a fair and efficient process to help you resolve your employment disputes and reach an agreement. A neutral mediator assists you in reaching a voluntary, negotiated agreement. Choosing mediation to resolve employment disputes promotes a better work environment, reduces costs and works for the employer and the employee.
Top 10 reasons to use mediation?
- Mediation is low cost. GHRO offer very reasonable rates and mediation is always less expensive than litigation.
- Mediation is fair and neutral. Parties have an equal say in the process and they, not the mediator, decide the terms of the settlement. There is no determination of guilt or innocence in the process.
- Mediation saves time and money. Mediation usually occurs early in the process, and most mediations are completed in one meeting.
- Mediation is confidential. All parties sign a confidentiality agreement. Information disclosed during mediation will not be revealed to anyone.
- Mediation avoids litigation. Mediation costs less than a lawsuit and avoids the uncertainty of a judicial outcome.
- Mediation fosters cooperation. Mediation fosters a problem-solving approach to complaints and workplace disruptions are also reduced.
- Mediation improves communication. Mediation provides a neutral and confidential setting in which the parties can openly discuss their views on the underlying dispute. Enhanced communications can lead to mutually satisfactory resolutions.
- Mediation helps to discover the real issues in your workplace. All parties share information, which can lead to a better understanding of issues affecting the workplace.
- Mediation allows you to design your own solution. A neutral third party assists the parties in reaching a voluntary, mutually beneficial resolution. Mediation can resolve all issues important to the arties, not jus the underlying legal dispute.
- With Mediation, Everyone Wins! An independent survey showed that 96% of all respondents and 91% of all charging parties who used mediation would use it again!
When you outsource your mediation to GHRO, you get expert support and guidance in all areas of HR.
With nearly 100 years of HR experience, our dedicated staff has the expertise, flexibility, and price to meet just about any HR challenge your company can encounter. Focus on what matters. Let GHRO take care of the rest.